My Bliss List
I would actually call it my blessing list.
1. I am thankful for a nice warm house to live in while others are suffering with the elements who are homeless. My house is not colorful like the one below but I was so thankful that I was inside yesterday because the cold wind blowing in from the North was howling and making me feel chilled.
2. I am blessed to be able to read and write. I thank my sophomore teacher Mrs. Fingerle for having me read “The Diary of Anne Frank” which opened my world to reading. She was a mean teacher but I did learn a lot from her.
3. My grand babies are my greatest joy and I have one more coming in August. I miss having them only 20 minutes away – they are now in California.
4. I love being able to enjoy water aerobic when I want. Easy on the joints and it makes me feel so much more alive.
5. Planning a trip to Poland this year. Part of the fun a trip is the planning.
My Bliss List – I am linking to: My Bliss List