1. It is wonderful to have days when I don’t have migraines – those days are sunny with no storms moving towards us. But that full moon is a tricky one – this last one put me down.
2. I tried a new pattern bracelet last night and was just thoroughly delighted with how it turned out. I designed some earrings to match.
3. Some crocus and daffodils are popping out their little heads getting ready to bloom. Spring flowers are wonderful and makes my heart do a little flutter. Today, there were actually two daffodils in full bloom.
4. I discovered how they paint and change colors on Lucite flowers and other jewelry objects this afternoon. I have a burning desire to learn more and more and eventually will find my niche.
5. Little Abby has become a very loving companion. She’s had finally decided that I am okay. My daughter left her with me when they moved to California. I tend to spoil my cats by brushing them and giving them tiny bits of real meat now and then.