Today I am connecting to Liv Lane’s Little Bliss List.
1. I am grateful to her for helping us all remember to be thankful even for the hard times in our lives.
2. I am grateful that my daughter had to pick up both R and S
from school this week just before a lockdown in the elementary
schools where they attend. My towhead grandson hurt his foot – he is the official daring kid who is always getting hurt. My granddaughter had a URI and was sent home. Little N had just fallen fallen asleep 10 minutes earlier before the calls from the schools and of course it woke her up to get put in the van. It scared me to think that there were guns in the area.
3. I live in an area that has very little crime compared to what is
happening in large cities and I am blessed that I don’t have to worry about always locking my doors. It reminds me of when I was a teenager – we never locked our doors.
4. Blogging about the early years that I lived in Alaska has brought some very fond and fun memories back to me which I have not pondered about in years.
5. I found my earrings that I thought I had lost. I had just made them last week and I had hung them on an earring tree (I am too organized!). I spent almost an hour looking everywhere and thinking and looking and thinking…… Later in the day, I looked over and there they were.
The tear drop is an emerald green while the
surrounding Austrian crystals are a new
color of burgundy blue.
6. I am ready for warm steady weather without all the yo yoing. This morning it was 60 degrees and blustery; now it has calmed down and the weatherman who is sometimes and sometimes wrong is saying it will continue to blow but will warm to 80.