1. Tis blissful to have a migraine-free week.
2. Tis blissful to have a magnificent blue sky to gaze at 80% of the year. As you can see, there is very little snow left in the cracks of the mountains and they are green. Much of that green will turn to a yellow as the hot dry summer kicks in.
There was just enough wind that day for the two beautiful American flags to show their full colors. Can you find the 2nd flag?
3. Tis blissful to own my own washer and dryer because when I was a teenager, we always spent our Saturday’s at the laundromat washing and drying our clothes for the week.
Monday was wash day at my grandma Clarissas and Tuesday was ironing day. I learned to iron pillow cases, hankies and the easy parts while listening to the Creeking Door on the radio.
4. Tis blissful to swim in the outdoor pool during my 9 AM water aerobics class. The view of the blue sky next to the mountains is spectacular. The fresh morning air is crisp, clear and free of pollutants.
5. Tis blissful to find several photographs in my mother’s photo album which were dated to help me correct a paragraph in my 2nd book which I hope to finish this year after my trip to Poland.
Twas my birthday and not my brother Fred’s birthday (he’s the one with the blonde blonde hair). I am the one next to the cake with my hands under my chin. All the kids in Elba came to my party.
Sent to me by my grandmother Stella from Illinois – a set of building blocks: