Here are my questions and answers:
1. Favorite color – red or purple and maybe both – I would love to join the Red Hat Society but there is not a chapter that is close to me. Still thinking it over.
2. What is your favorite animal? Cats of course. I share my domain with two of them.
3. What is your favorite non alcoholic drink? Hot chocolate. I don’t drink alcohol anyway!
4. Do you prefer Twitter or Facebook? I actually like my blog friends the best. I don’t Twitter so when my daughter reminds me, I look at Facebook. I do like it when Facebook reminds me of birthdays, though.
5. What is your passion? It has changed through the years. Dancing was always my passion, then genealogy – now it is making jewelry.
6. What is your favorite pattern? Swirls and curves – Celtic. Something similar to these earrings.
7. Do you prefer giving or receiving? I do like to give and help others – it brings such joy.
8. Favorite number? I don’t know that I really have one but if I were to choose, it would be 10.
9. What is your favorite day of the week? When I was working, it was Friday, or course. Now that I am retired, it’s any day without a migraine.
I have chosen a few blogs to pass the Sunshine award to:
1. Jo at Through The Key Hole
2. Shopgirl at Back of the Moon.
3. Deb at Just Cats.
4. Snap at Tales from Twisty Lane.
5. Kathy at Postcards from the PP
I love the catchy blog titles that these lovely bloggers have chosen.